Gauss Communications Features
- Local Number Portability(LNP): Keep your existing phone number by porting it from your current provider.
- Unlimited Calling: Unlimited local and long distance minutes on every extension.
- Cloud PBX: Your phone system will be hosted in the cloud, so there is no need for expensive server equipment.
- Caller Prefix: Easily identify the origin of incoming calls by adding a unique tag to the Caller ID for calls to any of your phone numbers.
- Ultra Mobility: Users can log into an extension to make and receive calls from anywhere, not just your office.
- Music on Hold: While your callers are being transferred or while they wait on hold, play music that you choose or recorded messages that can advertise your company.
- Ring Groups: Place multiple extensions or phone numbers into groups to have them all ring together.
- Call Log: Provides detailed call records that can be filtered by extension, user, caller, or other options.
- Fax Log: Pull up faxes that have gone through your virtual fax system through the web portal.
- Call Recording: Calls are saved on our servers so they can be pulled up and downloaded at any time through the web portal.
- Web Portal Interface: Administrators and users configure their own VoIP service through our web interface.
- Simple Expansion: Your phone system can easily grow with your company, just take a look at the A La Carte Menu.
VoIP Calling Features
- 7-Digit Dialing: Set a default area code for your office and make numbers in that location even easier to dial.
- Call Hold: Easily put a call on hold while you answer another.
- Call Waiting: Be notified when someone else is trying to call if you are already on a call.
- Call Screening: Know who's calling before you answer and send them to voicemail if you dont wish to receive the call.
- Call Transfer: Attended Transfer (speak with the receiving party before transfer) & Blind Transfer (transfer the call directly).
- Caller ID: Know who's calling before you answer.
- Personalized Mailbox: Each extension has its own voice mailbox.
- Multiple Mail Folders: Provides the ability to organize and save old voice mails.
- Password Protected Voicemail: Prevent unauthorized access to voicemail on your VoIP phone system.
- Visual Waiting Indicator: Know if you have a message waiting with your VoIP phone's message indicator light.
- Voicemail to Email: Receive voicemail as an audio file attached to email.
Virtual Receptionist Features
- Interactive Voice Response: Allow callers to direct them through your phone system by prompting them for input to a message that you create.
- Time Conditional Pathing: Create different greetings according to time of day and day of week.
- Dial-By-Name Directory: Callers can dial a last name or first name to get the extension they need.
- Multiple Virtual Receptionists: Play different greeting messages on each incoming phone number.
- Virtual Departments: Set up a ring group based on job function or service.